Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mission:2/3 ... completed. Must terminate 1/3 & 3/3, then Mission Complete...

As the title says 2/3 of the Step is complete.Now I shall tell you how I made my leg move up 2/3 of the way. 1/3 of the way was I first tried the file on nxtasy known as gps_master_1_04 which kept showing error then I researched more and found a file known as GPS.rbt from thenxtstep which gave me Denmark
Finally, I thought I should try the new version of gps_master which is gps_master_3 but that is also reporting an error.So if anyone has a different solution please put it in the comments section.2/3 was logical thinking that I thought of was that it could navigate itself by being perfect by giving every thousandth decimal the compass sensor could tell the direction to that coordinate and move what ever is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment