Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Designing My GPS Interface

I have created a GPS interface using a software called iWeb that is a picture of a GPS screen that I took from google images and deleted the centre picture and cleared all the copyright words and symbols using Adobe Photoshop.

Then I put this picture in iWeb and put a html snippet of Google maps behind it.


Then I added my own copyright symbols to the screen by puttin D.R.i.V.e. on the top and my name just bellow the HTML snippet. The HTML Snippet is a link to a map created by me using the My Maps option on Google Maps by creating destinations on my map and then letting the user choose a destination and then type in a start point which will then send the car instructions to drive the robotic car (D.R.i.V.e.).

No comments:

Post a Comment