Thursday, March 4, 2010

Research, Research, Research

To configure a Global Positioning System (GPS) with my NXT, I went online to research how I could do this and with which software.

Then I found a software called BrixCC which runs on NXC(Not eXactly C) which I believe can do the trick. I also went to my class leader in a weekly CR8 class which I go to on Saturday mornings to ask him on how I could build and program this robot.We came up with a solution to use BrixCC to send instructions to the robot and using NXT-G to create my blocks for directions.

Then opening that file with wordpad and collecting that code and sending it to the NXT. I then went to visit my teacher in another weekly class every Thursday evening to ask about designing. One of the suggestions  made was to do a brain fart which is to dump out all that is in your mind on a piece of paper. Another idea was to use a wireless camera to show how it will look like from a passenger point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment