Friday, February 26, 2010

My Adventure Mindmap

I have created a mind map for my concept to list out all the tasks for my project. Because I didn't have a mind mapping software, I went online and downloaded a software called FreeMind. But after I saved my first draft of my mind  map, I was unable to open the file for some reason unknown to me.

So I downloaded another software called Concept Draw Office and I redid it. I found in my first section (Robotics) many to dos such as building a chassis, attaching motors to the chassis, then attaching sensors to the chassis and run through a test run to see if the motors and sensors are working correctly.

In my second section (Planning), I found four more to dos which are creating a mind map, updating this blog, taking notes during this journey and writing out the to dos in a numbers template.

[insert your mindmap]

Finally, for my third and final part (Blender) the last four to dos are making a virtual car, building a city and animating both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment