Friday, April 2, 2010

A Whole New World!

To add on to my boring city I told you about in my blog post Mission:Failure, I have added many different objects and concepts to make my boring city into a more interesting one. One of these interesting concepts is grass .I have added grass to my city to fill in all the gaps which are not covered by buildings so that it dowesn't just lies empty. I have buit  a curb all around the sides of the city's roads  to make my roads look more realistic and to prevent the car from looking  like it is of the road.

To add to that, I have also added a sky to create or fill in the empty space above the city and to make the city look more colorful. I have textured the buildings to color the buildings instead of having gray buildings. I have also changed my buildings by adding roofs and the cross for churches. I have created a car park to park my Lego car and other cars to add extra objects and not let grass take all the fame.Finally I followed the Google maps contours to make my city with those contours.

No comments:

Post a Comment